Ensure Complete Compliance
Keeping on top of continually changing legislation can be laborious and often, your responsibilities as a landlord can be easily overlooked.
That’s why we provide Tenancy Health Checks – a quick and easy way to ensure complete compliance – giving reassurance to both you and your tenant. The health check includes a visit from one of our experienced Lettings Team with a fully-comprehensive report to include:
- Checking the condition of the property to prevent any minor issues becoming more expensive problems to fix in the future
- Checking for any hazards that could make landlords vulnerable to unwanted claims
- Checking all Smoke Alarms are in place and in working order
- Checking CO Alarms are in place (if required)
- Reviewing all the necessary compliance certificates
- Auditing all the tenancy paperwork and ensuring it has been issued to the tenant in line with Government guidelines
- Checking that Right to Rent is valid
The team is also happy to meet with you to answer any questions and provide guidance on your responsibilities as a Landlord. Should the report suggest any remedial works to your property, we will happily provide the details.
For reassurance, and unlike most other letting agents, DOMVS does NOT take a fee from any third-party contractors in any circumstances, so you can be comfortable that any recommendations are genuine and in your best interests. We have spent years forming relationships with the best tradespeople in the business and our fully-managed Landlords benefit from this every day.
If needed, there are plenty of reviews on Google