Create an Inspirational Cocktail using Black Cow Vodka for a Chance to Win a Distillery Tour
The winner will be invited for a free tour for two of the Black Cow Distillery, where they will be taken on a guided tour of the distillery and have the chance to sample Black Cow Vodka whilst learning all about Black Cow. They may even get a chance to mix and taste their winning creation!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry Instructions: To enter, please send your full name, the name of your cocktail and the cocktail recipe along with contact information to [email protected]. All cocktail recipes entered must be original recipes made with Black Cow Vodka. Only one cocktail recipe may be entered per person.
2. Competition Period: The competition opens at 00:01 on 01.06.18 and closes at 23:59 on 31.07.18. Entries received after this date will not be entered in the competition.
3. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone, including bartenders, who is a resident of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland). The competition excludes employees of The Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Please note proof of age will be required to accept the winning prize.
4. By sending us your cocktail recipe you agree to allow us to publish the recipe in print as well as online, with full credit going to the original author, for this and future purposes.
5. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
6. By accepting/signing for the prize, the competition winner will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
7. The winner will be invited for a free “tour for two” of the Black Cow Distillery, where they will be taken on a guided tour of the distillery and have the chance to sample Black Cow Vodka whilst learning all about Black Cow. They may even get a chance to mix and taste their winning creation.
8. Winner Prize Claim: The winner will be required to accept their prize of a distillery tour from a selection of dates available. Should the winner be unable to attend any of these dates they forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to another entrant.
9. Winner Selection: The judges will be made up from the Marketing and Distillery teams at Black Cow.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified using the details provided when entering the competition by no later than 15.09.18. The winning cocktail will also be announced on social media along with any runners-up and honourable mentions.
11. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof-of-sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition.
13. All entrants agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
14. Data Privacy: Entrants’ personal data will be used for the purposes of administering the promotion only.
15. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.