About the Role
DOMVS is seeking an energetic, determined agent to join its flagship office in Dorchester, Dorset. In its efforts to be a more flexible employer, DOMVS is considering applications to join as part of the existing Dorchester team, or depending on experience, aptitude and entrepreneurship, will also consider a hybrid role, providing an opportunity to earn a higher commission. At DOMVS, whether you are a part of the traditional sales team, a freelance consultant agent or a hybrid of both, you will benefit from senior-level support, financially rewarding benefits, and the promise of a successful career.
DOMVS has been selling and letting Dorset’s most spectacular properties in the mid-to higher-end of the property market since 2005. In that time, we have proved that a commercially successful estate agency doesn’t have to come at the expense of exemplary customer service. As a result, we have a growing awards cabinet, consistent 5* reviews, an increasing market share, an environment where every team member will flourish and succeed, and an impressive margin.
- Introducing and selling a new home to buyers, while building and maintaining close relationships
- Bringing new properties to the market that are commensurate with the brand
- Being in close communication with applicants to seek out wider business opportunities (market appraisals, financial services)
- Ambitious, with drive and energy
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with applicants, clients and colleagues
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Ability to drive (with own car)
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in purchasing property
- Determine the client’s needs and financial status to propose suitable solutions
- Fairly and honestly consult on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Develop networks and cooperate with surveyors, lenders and solicitors
- Identify and develop new business to meet target levels
- Bring to market, conduct and negotiate property sales transactions
- Promote sales through social media
- Remain knowledgeable about property markets and best practices
- Reach sales targets for the company
- Identify and create opportunities for lettings/core sales offices/consultant agents and financial services
- Supporting company compliance and Estate Agency regulations
What We Can Offer
- A supportive, inclusive, and inspiring work environment
- An intensive induction course (usually two weeks)
- On-going, practical support and training
- Opportunities for growth and progression
- Active encouragement of initiatives and ideas
- Recognition, reward, and an exciting future
Could this be your next step towards something exciting? If so, feel free to attach your CV or send it directly to [email protected] with a cover letter and details of your current salary.
DOMVS aims to be an equal opportunities employer, determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.