About the role
DOMVS is a well-respected, well-established estate agency known for its expertise in the Dorset property market and we are currently seeking motivated partners to join us. This is an exciting opportunity for those who desire the freedom and flexibility to build their own estate agency business, on their own terms, and with the potential for lucrative financial rewards. Having successfully launched three new areas in the recent months, we are now expanding into Sherborne with a tried and tested formula. While we anticipate £25,000 to £50,000 being achievable in the first year, this will depend on how much time is invested into building the business. To note: one of our Consultant Agents is on target to earn considerably more.
To summarise, this is a great opportunity to enjoy all the fun aspects of being an estate agent, while we take care of the boring bits!
- Represent the DOMVS brand and its portfolio of high-quality properties while expanding a client-base
- Provide excellent customer service, build relationships with clients and guide them through the property buying, selling, or renting process
- Collaborate with the wider DOMVS team to ensure seamless operations and customer satisfaction
- Continuously develop your skills through training and professional growth opportunities provided by DOMVS
- Previous experience as either an estate agent or sales executive
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Motivated, proactive, and self-driven and able to work independently with initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and colleagues
- A passion for the industry and a desire to succeed
- Full support and training from a business with a strong operational foundation including accounting, marketing, compliance and administrative functions
- Access to a friendly and supportive environment that encourages success
- The opportunity to create your own estate agency business within the DOMVS framework
- Flexibility and autonomy to manage your own workload and schedule
- Potential for high financial rewards based on your efforts and achievements
If you are ready to take control of your career and establish your own successful estate agency business, DOMVS is the right place for you. Join our team and benefit from our expertise, support, and a rewarding working environment.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: £25,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sherborne: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person